Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Books!


While I'm working on the launch preparations for Chapter 6 I've got some news about new Wormworld Saga books. The second volume of the German book edition has just been released. Above you can see a picture from the Wormworld Shop where you can buy a signed and stamped "Artist Edition" of the book. On the right menue strip of the blog you will also find a link to Amazon.

And then I visited my publisher last Friday and got my hands on one of the books from the second edition of the first volume which has received a new cover artwork:


On the left you have the old cover and on the right the new one. Another destinction of the two editions is that the first one comes with a small collector's print of "The Journey Begins". This print is not included in the second edition. The first edition is not longer distributed but you'll might be able to find some of the first edition books at selected book stores. Currently we also still have a dozen of those available at the Wormworld Shop.

And to all international readers: there soon will be the chance to get an English book through the kickstarter campaign that's going to be launched together with Chapter 6.

5 comments:

  1. Any idea yet when the French second book might come out? Would it be on time for Christmas?
    As for the second English book... well I am very much looking forward to be able to read it! The first one sits on my working desk and I love looking at it every now and then. Your artwork is really splendid and the story is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Fred!

      I think the French volume 2 is going to be published in September so you'll be able to get it well before Christmas.

      Delete
    2. Brilliant, thanks :) looking forward to that!

      Delete
  2. What about the 6th chapter "finished" over a week ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artwork has been finished. I'm currently working on the layout, the translations, the special content and a kickstarter campaign. But we're close now. I guess I should be able to announce the official release date at the end of this week.

      Delete